Thursday, December 31, 2009

LAST POST of 2009

Last night CC begged me to make spagetti. She has loved it since Grandma Craven came to visit last October and made it for her. Sierra was so excited to eat spagetti. MJ was little excited herself. I loved watching her eat it, she was so intent and messy.
MJ and CC have been playing in these boxes since we got back from the store. They were using them as a train and making me push them around the living room. I can't believe how out of shape I am, it didn't last long. For the new year we ate and talked of what 2010 will bring. We have been waiting for this year for a long time, ever since Nate was excepted into school, class 2010. I can't believe we have been here for four years and I can't believe we are almost done. I can't believe I will have to say goodbye. I can't believe how much pain that makes me feel, thinking of saying goodbye, when I reflect on how hard my first year was. I love it here. It will be really hard to say goodbye.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow, way to go! Do you know where you will be going? Good luck, I am sure it will be a crazy year for you all!