Sunday, June 12, 2016

HAPPY SUNDAY and BABY DUCKS

 We have enjoyed Stake Conference the last few days. I took Leslie last night. She felt the spirit. She loved it and we went to pick up ice cream afterwards. Stake conference was great this morning too. I just wish I could sit and listen instead of chasing and disciplining children the whole time. Sigh. Those boys are a handful. Ashton is either running away or if you try to carry him, he is screaming his lungs out. James is whinning or tinkering with the chairs, doors, or cabinets. You just want them to sit still and listen. The girls sadly are only barely better. We showed up. I hope that counts for something. 
 Sister LeBaron hatched ducks and gave us four. We are so happy. They have swam in the bathtub, been hugged and loved to death, learned how to drink water and eat and have imprinted on my children. When ducks are hatched from eggs in an incubator they imprint on the first thing they come in contact with. They waddle after my children like they belong to them. They seem to be growing in beautiful ways. 




No comments: