Thursday, December 15, 2022

SUGAR COOKIES

James begged me to make sugar cookies. We may have made a dozen or two too many. No one wants to eat the cookies, they are just bored. I guess my freezer will be filled for lunches. Last night my muscles started to ache, my nose started to run, my head started to throb, and my ear was pulsing. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father that this virus didn't take me out until the weekend. Sierra is out of school and can run errands and help. She is willing which I am also grateful for.

It snowed today. The boys couldn't resist. I said, "You can go out and breathe in the sunshine and touch the snow but you have to have triple layers. I supervised them readying for the snow, which is something I rarely do.  They are all still sick. I couldn't deny them. James lasted the longest he was outside for thirty minutes. He is also the most well. The other two lasted about ten. They got to touch the snow and make a snow cone out of fresh fallen snow. Then back inside. 
 






No comments: