Monday, December 19, 2022

WALKING

James, Ashton, Logan and I went for a walked mid-day. It was our first day back to school after our sick break and we needed sunshine to warm our hearts and calm our souls. We didn't walk that far because they are really behind on their schooling. I don't know if we will ever get caught up or if it is even worth our efforts to try. We work really hard every day and there is just not enough hours in the day to do all we want to do.

I made James a scarf so he doesn't have to wear his sister's purple scarf again. I woke up early every morning last week and journaled and read my scriptures. I love reading the Book of Mormon and I feel blessed of have the word of God in my life. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and I know that my life is less when I don't spend time in its pages. 





 

No comments: