Thursday, February 12, 2015

MAKING VALENTINES

 
 When I was a little girl my favorite memory was making Valentines from construction paper.
The girls wanted to make theirs from construction paper this year.
I wanted to buy some really fun paper and glitter and paint but you can to drive into town to get those kinds of supplies, so we just made due with construction paper and crayons.
Madison loved it.

 James loved it too.

 I can't begin to tell you how sweet this baby is.
I want four more babies.
He is such an angel.
He sleeps well, eats well and poops well.
There is nothing more you can expect from a tiny one.
He fits in his 0-3 month clothes well.
I don't think it will be long before he has to move up a size.
He is smiling and cooing now.
I love every sweet ounce of him.



 


No comments: