Tuesday, June 27, 2017

SPRINGVILLE SPLASH PAD


We met up with our McKnight cousins to play at the Springville splash pad. It was so busy it was nearly impossible to find a parking spot. I was so glad that I found a pair a flip-flops for James in the car. I couldn't have carried both the boys. I didn't make them wear shoe because I thought we could park close and play in the water. We had to walk a long ways. It was a simple tender mercy. I was so grateful. We had a great time. Madison had fun running around with Jarom. The boys mostly played together. Sierra wouldn't come. She feels too grown up for these things she wanted to spend time with Tamara instead. Caleb read a book the whole time in the shade. It is obviously the age. I was hoping Bonnie's girls would rally around Madison and play with her, but I think they are as shy as she is.  










No comments: