Thursday, October 27, 2011

KITTY CAT COSTUME

In my brain Halloween should comprise of little girls in overly frilly dresses. They can be a princess, a fairy, or even a cute witch. There are only so many Halloweens and one can't be wasted on being something unfrilly like a kitty cat. Apparently, that held true until Madison came along. She asked really sweetly if she could be a kitty. I caved!She loves prenteding to be a cat. The mask has been around for a long time. I had to make her something, it is my favorite sewing holiday, so she got a tail. Don't worry.... Sierra will hang true because she understands what her mother knows, Halloween is about being beautiful and in a dress. She even looked at me confused and said, "Why does Lu want to be cat?" I am confused too but this girl dances to her own beat and that is okay. However, I am glad Sierra sees things my way, she is going to be Barbie. Pictures coming.... SO EXCITED!

P.S. Madison hasn't taken her costume off in two days and is obsessed with being a little kitty. It really does warm my heart and it makes me reconsider my ridged ideas of Halloween.

No comments: