Thursday, June 13, 2013

GRAPHIC DESIGN

 
 
I am super excited to take an Adobe Illustrator: Basic course this summer. It is only for two weeks, but it is a start. I registered at Colorado Mesa University for the fall and am hoping to take a few graphic design classes every semester. Nate has me constantly designing flyers, business cards, mailers. I have never done it before. EVER! Every day I learn something new. I know to most people may think this flyer doesn't look like much, but to create something like this in Photoshop with out any classes is huge for me. YEAH. My degree is in Business Marketing, so if I learn to design I may be able to do it from home eventually for more than just my husband. I think I need a new MAC BOOK and a MARK II. If Nate's practice is successful enough. Maybe..... In the next few years, that dream will be a reality. Bit by bit. Loving my life right now!
 

No comments: