Sunday, December 15, 2013

CHRISTMAS PRESENT

This Christmas season has flown by.
I wanted the girls to illustrate and write a story for their grandparents.
Madison loves to draw.
Sierra loves to write.
It is all they do lately.
I was going to print a book off of BLURB for their grandparents.
This project along with several others fell through the cracks.
Here it is for their reading and view pleasure.
Sierra is quite the writer.
 Hi! My name is Sunny. I am a cat.
 My favorite thing to do is sleep. When I sleep I sleep on my owners bed.
 I once went for a walk and got stuck in a tree.
 I went too far and slipped and fell in a smelly pond.
 When I went home my owner put me in the bath. "Great! I am more wet than I was before," I said in my head.
 After that my owner gave me some food, YUM.
I got tierd and I slowly tiptoed in my owner's bed and slowly fell asleep.

No comments: