Wednesday, May 14, 2014

ENSTROMS


 I and the kids go to Enstrom's sometimes to get an ice cream cone.
All of their ice creams are made in house and are amazing.
I had carrot cake last week and it was to die for.
Last summer, Sierra got key lime pie and I have been dreaming about since.
I had to get myself a key lime pie ice cream cone.
James decided he liked mine better than his fresh strawberry.
He took it from me.
And I kid you not, he ate the entire thing.
He cried when I tried to wipe the melted bits from his hands.
 
As you can see by the lack of updates there has been very little progress made on our house.
Nate's back went out yesterday.
He asked me to help him put it back in.
I threw my back out trying to put his in.
What a bunch of old geezers we are.
Nate has the weekend off but with both of us hurting I wonder how much work we will get done.
We need a miracle.


No comments: