Saturday, May 3, 2014

5K

 She ran her 5K today.
She has been preparing for a long time.
Her grandpa was going to run with her but he is so sick right now.
I told her I would run with her, which was bold because I hadn't done anything to prepare.
We made a pack to start at a slow jogging pace and keep it the whole way.
We were excited but the more we jogged the longer it felt and the harder it was to keep pace.
She wanted to slow down but I told her you are going to be so proud of yourself if you keep your pace.
I wanted to slow down but knew I couldn't.
I had to keep my word and show her that her body was strong.
She did it! She kept her pace.
The whole way!
Time:43.20.
James came along for the ride.
I think he slept the whole way.
He woke up to M&M's that is how I want to do a 5K.
We were both glad that we supported our GIRL.
We are big fans, both of us!


 




No comments: