Wednesday, July 9, 2014

DURANGO

 We went into Durango to get the brakes on Nate's truck fixed.
While we were there we played a park.
We found a fish hatchery and watched fish for several hours.
We had lunch and Wendy's.
After the breaks were finished we stopped off at this hot spring.
Madison and Sierra took of there shoes and waded in it.
The truck smelt like sulfur all the way back up to camp.
 
We stayed up and played night games with the girls and roasted smores.
After three nights without any sleep we decided to call it a trip.
We packed up.
We stopped off a on the way home for Nate to finally throw his line in a river.
He didn't stay long.
He wasn't having much luck.
There were some guys on the river that weren't being nice.
We stopped off at a Chinese buffet on the way home.
I really don't like Chinese buffets but Nate likes them.
He said it was the best he had ever been to.
It did not disappoint.
It was in Delta.
I may drive out there sometime just for some more Chinese food.
 
Then we were home.
I was so happy.
Hopefully in a few years I will be a better sport.
I want to be.
I really do.
It will be easier when I kids sleep better and our baby isn't one years old.
However, that will probably not be for a while.

No comments: