Friday, July 25, 2014

FREE CHICK-FIL-A

 We have never gone to free Chick-fil-A day.
I thought it would be a fun.
I did a lot of research and I got the kids dressed up.
I didn't want to hit the lunch hour rush but ended up pulling into the parking lot at exactly 12:00.
NO ONE WAS DRESSED LIKE A COW!
I MEAN NO ONE!
I was worried I had the wrong day or maybe this location doesn't honor free Chick-Fil-A day.
What was going on?
I called and confirmed it was in fact the right day and every location honored it.
We went in.
Sierra was so embarrassed but they gave us our food.
We got to order whatever we wanted.
It was delicious.
About the time we left a couple of kids walked in with there grandma dressed like cows.
Sierra said, "It wasn't worth it that was humiliating."
I thought it was awesome.
If we had of been in Utah we would have waited an hour or more.
Here we walked straight in.
I guess public humiliation is too big a price for free delicious food in Grand Junction.
We will see if I can convince her to do it again next year.



No comments: