Monday, July 4, 2016

4th of JULY

We took a week long trip to my parents for the 4th of July. I really didn't want to make the trip. I have really come to dread traveling ever since I settled in this little cottage home. I love my home. However, Nate had to get the HVAC done on our home. It hasn't been done since we moved in. I think we have been fine without it but I guess a home is hardly complete with heating and air conditioning. Chris and Nate worked on it for the week while I played with my family. My parents home has been under construction for a while now. They have been remodeling their kitchen. I thought that I would just take my kids to Lagoon or the local pool all week and just play. Madison got sick with a fever all week until the last day, so we didn't get to go anywhere. Here we are on the last day playing the water and celebrating our country's birthday. I love my country. God bless America!





















No comments: