Sunday, November 6, 2016

TRUCK-or-TREAT

I was a little obsessed over Charlotte's costume. I guess that is why there are more pictures of her on this post than anyone else. Her dress was amazing. My sister is a master seamstress and has surpassed me by leaps and bounds. I am just really impressed with her ability and desire to create. She genuinely loves to sew. 
My kids loved truck-or-treat, sadly it was the only trick-or-treating I was able to do with them. Nate has me do this photo shoot event in the mall and every time I try to refuse to do it he isn't very happy with me. I hate disappointing him. 
Even though Madison's was baptized later in the afternoon, I had to take advantage of this one and only trick-or-treat event I was going to be able to attend. Madison was super excited to trick-or-treat on the day of her baptism. She was happy to be with her cousins. We weren't able to meet up with Mike and Bonnie but we were able to meet up with Mike and Chrissy and Jennifer and Grandma. It was a really fun morning. Madison enjoyed us teasing her that she was going to go from a witch to a saint in the same day. 












No comments: