Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A BOY, and ANGELS

This boy is so much lately. I bought a watermelon and threw the rind out for the chickens and he decided to put on Madison's shoes and escape out the back door and share the rind with them. He is too much.

A few weeks ago he was out playing in the yard with all the neighbor kids and my kids. I wanted him to stay inside with me but he kept throwing an enormous fit. I told Sierra to keep an eye on him. I kept checking on him multiple times while I was cleaning the laundry room, which is really my entryway. I kept saying, "Do you have eyes on Ashton?" She would say, "Yes!" Then I saw Paul, our neighbor, pull into our yard holding this boy. I was ran out of the laundry room to take him from Paul. He said, "Is this your little boy?" I said, "Yes." He said, "I found him up on the main road, near the canal." The canal was full of water. He could have been hit by a car or worse fallen into the canal. I told Paul I am not this kind of a mother. I don't loose my children. I don't know how this happened. I told the neighbor kids to go home. I brought my little ones in the house and told them how important it is to keep eyes on Ashton when they are out playing. In my heart I vowed not to trust them again, however, I wanted them to know how serious it was for them to say they had eyes on Ashton and didn't.

We are grateful the angels of heaven were looking out for this little boy and that Paul happened to leave his house and find him. I am so grateful I get to keep him for another day. I don't know what I would have done if any harm had of come to my Ashton Max. He is crazy, independent and busy, but he is mine and I love him more than life.


No comments: