Sunday, April 30, 2017

SIERRA's MUSIC

 I get to brag about my Sierra. She actually let me take a few pictures. She has been playing the piano for a few months and the flute and she loves to make music. She wrote her own song on the piano the other day and it was really good. The words were good and the tune was catchy. She told me it was stupid and she refuses to play it again. I feel bad she lost her confidence. It seems the more I cheer her on the less confident she becomes. A mother and an almost teenage daughter is an interesting dynamic and sometimes really challenging, but I am blessed to have a really good daughter. She helps out so much. She is great at doing her chores and willing to watch the boys whenever I need her too. As a matter of fact, I think she likes to be in charge and for me to leave. I would not be able to do missionary work, take classes, or do visiting teaching without her. She is my favorite oldest girl!


No comments: