Thursday, August 22, 2019

DUCKIES IN THE MORNING

I sent all the kids back to school. I hit a wall. During the summer I was so exhausted I couldn't find any motivation to do anything and I couldn't stop crying for three days. I had been frantically trying to buy a new home for three months. I was obsessing and I couldn't let it go. It is almost impossible to home school in 1200 square feet. I have a one bedroom, one bathroom house with a loft and it couldn't support a school. There were books mixed with dinner dishes and laundry all the time. I was sobbing in Nate's dude room searching for an answer but one wouldn't come. He finally said, "Send the kids back to school." I told him how much I loved homeschooling and I didn't want to do that. He gently said, "Send them back to school."

Now I just have my two little boys. We go to the park and do the things I use to before homeschooling and it is relaxing and it makes me happy.

No comments: