Tuesday, August 20, 2019

GOD's MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS


Today, I was waiting outside the Sam’s Club bathroom for Ashton to finish pooping. He was in there for twenty minutes when an old gentleman came hobbling past me. Logan waved at him. He pointed to Logan and said, “God’s most precious gift.” He said he had thirty-one. His daughter lovingly corrected, “Grandkids, he has thirty-one grandkids.” 

Heavenly Father knew I needed that gentle reminder because a moment later. Ashton let me in the bathroom to wipe his bum and there was poop everywhere. He painted the bathroom brown. I just sighed, “God’s most precious gift.”

Later in the afternoon Logan used my lip stain and put it all over him. I couldn't get it off. I still can't get it off. After a bath and rub down with vasiline, he went to bed with lipstain all over him. God's most precious gift!

No comments: