Saturday, May 31, 2008

CONQUERED A BOULDER

My daughter was so brave today. Her and her cousins climbed through a .25 mile crack between two large boulders. At first she said she was too big to fit. She hesitated and wanted to go back but her Aunt came to the rescue and helped her through. I wanted to go on the short hike but I didn't think it was possible to fit me and baby sister through the crack. (The baby sister is going to be attached for at least 4 1/2 more months.) Later on the way home in the car she exclaimed, "Mom I made the kike." (She meant hike.) It was really cute.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute is totally the word. Looks like you guys had fun...warm up Pittsburgh, because here we come!

-Micah & Sarah Keith

Anonymous said...

What a great set of pictures and a cute story!

Lisa, call me...I'm moving Saturday morning to Illinois!!!

Christi