Thursday, May 15, 2008

DANDELION CROWN

A breeze was blowing gently across the grass as I sat in a large meadow weaving together bits and pieces of grass and flower. My daughter was running up and down a large hill collecting dandelions for a crown I was making. It was so peaceful sitting their watching her explore. She was outside breathing in fresh air and enjoying the sunlight. I love her so much.
Another Dandelion Moment:
My daughter finds Dandelion's in our backyard. She picks them and gives them to me. She thinks all flowers belong to mothers. The other day after a long spell of not my husband hauled out the lawnmower. He went to clearing away the tall grass and in the processes destroying the flower garden my daughter had grown to love. She came storming into the house exclaiming, "MOM, Dad is vacuuming up all the flowers!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're blogging-these stories make me giggle!
(Christi)