Saturday, November 8, 2008

CAN I SLEEP IN THE CRIB NOW?



I have nightmares about the endless nights I spent trying to get Sierra to sleep in her crib as a baby and as a toddler. By the time she could stand up she would launch herself over the side of the crib and get out. She hated it. Finally when she was eighteen months old we bought her a double bed, so she could roll and move around all she wanted. She was relieved to finally be out of the crib. Until now.... It seems the crib is far more exciting now that Madison sleeps in it. Last night I went to lay Madison down and this is what I saw. Madison ended up in Sierra's bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO funny!!! I remember you always telling me to read babywise :) Your girls are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

We had a similar experience soon after #2 was born!