Thursday, November 13, 2008

WHO AM I?













I don't know why I am obsessed with the comparison game lately, maybe because I keep having deja vu. I feel like I have had Sierra's twin three years later. I know there are dissimilarities like Madison's head is a little more narrow and she only has one dimple instead of two like Sierra but still the resemblance is uncanny. Sierra is in the green. Madison is in the pink. She was holding her hands just like Sierra but moved when I clicked. Look at their chins! Identical.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! They look SO much alike I can't believe it! What weekend are you going to be out here again? I'm excited to see you! I hope you have time to meet up for lunch or something!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's crazy! They are definitely sisters. She's so beautiful! I wish we lived closer to come see her!