Saturday, April 4, 2009

MISSING YOU


Aren't they the cutest family? I am saddened today to let my friends and family know that mine and Sierra's dear friend's father and husband was killed today in the line-of-duty. He was a real hero. Stephen, if you are listening to this, you are right it isn't just firemen, police officers are heroes too. (He use to always tease that everyone was always excited when firemen showed up. They were the real heroes, he would say as he rolled his eyes.)

If you would like to send a card, e-mail me at lcmcknight@gmail.com. I will let you know their address. I am grateful for my faith today. I know Stephen is lovingly watching over his family. I know Jesus Christ will walk with them today and every hard day to come.

2 comments:

Sarah Keith said...

Lisa, I am so sorry about this. Thank you for coming over. I called and their should be meals and comfort from the 5th ward. I want to do something, what should I do? Maybe I could send a card and some comforting words? I love you Lisa! I am so sad for them. Conference talked a lot about this today.

Chrystal said...

Oh no, I am so sad.....Their family and yours are in our thoughts and prayers! We love you!