Tuesday, November 29, 2011

THANKSGIVING

Yummy food and a great family, who could ask for anything better? The thing I missed the most when I spent Thanksgivings in Pittsburgh was not being able to spend it with my family. I have the greatest family ever. We try to coordintate it so that all of the siblings will be at their in-laws and then at my parents house on the same Thanksgiving, so every other year we get to be all together. This year was an in-law year, so we should have been with Nate's parents but Nate couldn't get enough time off of work, so we had to go to my parent's house. I heard Nate's parents had a blast and we wish we could have been there. However, it was fun to spend Thanksgiving with my grandparents. I always wonder if it will be the last holiday we get to spend with them and I am so grateful for everyone.









No comments: