Tuesday, November 29, 2011

VINTAGE QUILT

Sister Kay's Grandpa's "other woman" Emma made this quilt for her when she was a teenager. It was just a quilt top made out of all her old clothes. Today, we were on a mission to quilt it together. We got her mother in on it. We went over to her house. Madison discovered all these vintage toys. There was a Dr. Dolittle lunch box in perfect condition from when the movie came out in the 70's. I fell in love. I wish I was a theif because I would have stolen it, and it would be mine. Also, her mother has boxes and boxes of fabric from when her mother worked at a grocery store that carried a fabric line. You could have shown me a vault of money and I would have been no less coveteous. I wanted to steal that too. Do you know of a robber for higher?

No comments: