Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WINDOW ART

My sister's bought window paint and let the girls go to town on Grandma's windows. It was so messy but the girls loved it.


Other fun things that we did over Thanksgiving weekend.
1. Made stockings with cute appliques on Friday night with my sisters.
2. Bought a cupcake from the Sweet Tooth Fairy. I have always wanted to try one. I have to say... I wasn't that impressed. Go Oakmont Bakery!!!
3. Went to the temple.
4. Sat with my Grandma Hair while she taught me a little about how to do Family History work. She is doing a class in February. It is a week long and I am thinking about taking it.
5. Went to Creativity and painted a mug with Nate. He designed another fish bowl.
6. Got to hug both sets of grandparents, my Uncle David and Aunt Sheryl, my favorite and Aunt Ruthie and my siblings.
I LOVE MY FAMILY.

No comments: