Monday, March 5, 2012

FEVER AGAIN

Last night Miss MJ kept saying, "I am so coldy." I couldn't understand why. She had warm pajamas on. After we were done straightening the girls room and completing our nightly ritual, we climbed up on my bed and watched, "Being Elmo." I was fascinated. Sierra enjoyed it. Madison feel asleep almost immediately. She woke up a few hours later with a high temperature. Bummer. We are sick again.

I love elmo. Who doesn't? I was fascinated with seseame street when I was kid too. Through the course of watching "Being Elmo" I figured out why Elmo is so universally loved by children and adults. His creator said when he was creating his character he wanted him to represent love. How can you help loving someone or something who unconditionally loves you?

No comments: