Thursday, March 22, 2012

LOCKS of LOVE




She is donating her hair to locks of love. She has wanted to for a long time. Her Aunts donated their hair, which inspired her, see here.Yesterday was the day, I got the scissors and chopped it. I have to admit I was a little shaky and her ponytail ended up diagonal. I thought I could do it. I sometime am a little overly confident in my hair cutting abilities, although I have no skill. I always think I belong on Rodeo Drive, 90210 when I pick up the scissors but very quickly realize I belong at dollar cuts or worse. She has an appointment with hairdresser on Friday at 4:00pm. She doesn't care either way. She loves it. I will forgive myself for being so compulsive. She is excited to go show off her hair at school today. She couldn't wait to wake up. I am hiding in shame until Friday.

No comments: