Saturday, January 18, 2014

DEAD

 My camera DIED
I was taking James first year picture.
Set the camera on the counter.
Tripped over the cord connecting it to the lighting equipment.
It fell on the tile.
IT's DEAD!
It won't even turn on.
I am so sad.
Look at how bad these pictures are.
But my old Canon Power Shot S21S will be the only thing I have to take pictures with for a while.
To say I am sad is an understatement.
 
My friend Jess from Pittsburgh gave me this camera when I moved here to Fruita.
I have used this camera exclusively for three and a half years.
IT was a good run.
Love you Jess.
Love the camera.
Love all the beautiful pictures I took with it.
SIGH.
Goodbye.
Hobby over till I can find the money to buy a new one, which maybe a while because I am trying to convince Nate to buy me a home.

No comments: