Saturday, January 11, 2014

I DON' T KNOW.... IT IS JUST FUN

A friend of Nate's owed him some money.
He asked if he could settle some of the debt with some camera equipment.
I am not into eighties backdrops and studio lighting.
My first reaction was I don't want it.
Nate didn't and doesn't care about the debt, it has been forgive.
When the friend made the offer I thanked him and asked if we could think about it.
I realized that he was trying to do the right thing.
He was trying to do it in a way he could.
It wasn't very Christian of me not to allow him.
We have been having a bit of a party with the lighting equipment, even the backdrop is kind of awesome.
I admit it has been a ton of fun.


Love this picture of James.
What are you doing mom?
Not sure, but I like it.
You don't have to use the backdrop.
Still awesome.

 Not sure what I was thinking in this pictures but probably... I am hot.
 


My favorite picture.

No comments: