Sunday, October 26, 2014

FOUR PRINCESSES

Madison wanted to have a carnival style birthday party out on the farm and invite a dozen kids but with Daddy and Chris working on the house it just wasn't going to work out. I encouraged her to have a princess tea party at home and only invite a few close friends. Saturday was a crazy day, we worked the party in between Truck'n Treat and the Church Halloween Party that night. It was a busy day but we had a lot of fun and the girls were so precious. I think I could have watched these four play princess tea party all day. They decorated their cupcakes and had snacks and passed around our tea pot. We found the crystal cups at the thrift store. The table cloth and the plates and napkins all came in a basket at the thrift store. It was a set and so cute. When I brought it home I realized I had cupcake liners that matched perfectly. Look at how cute the girls are, don't you want to eat them up. Lucy was the Little Mermaid. Braylee was Jasmine. Kaylee was Rapunzel. Madison was Belle. I wish I had a pictures of them all together. I could have eaten them up. I was going to give James a nap during the party but his sister invited him to play too and he loved it. Four princess and a bum, classic.





No comments: