Wednesday, October 22, 2014

SIX

I can't believe she is six. She was born only a short while after I started this blog. It has been so fun to watch her grow a picture at a time. She is such a beautiful girl. I wish she would give me one normal face but that is part of her charm. She has an infectious laugh. She loves school. She always comes home excited to tell me what she has learned. Her teacher says she is amazing at everything except speaking up. She is  a little bit shy at times. Her teacher asked her to work on that today. (It was parent teacher conferences today.)

For her birthday she got her Frozen dress and princess Polly pockets. Nate came home later on in the evening and brought her a large mouth bass and a night light that shows the phases of the moon. His gift choices make me giggle but I have to say I think she was more excited about his gifts than she was about mine, so maybe he knows her better than I give him credit for. Yeah, for daddies.

 






No comments: