Monday, May 18, 2015

MY BABIES

 My sister made my girls darling dresses for Easter.
I love, love, love them.
My girls have worn them every Sunday since she made them.
I love my boys aren't they adorable.
I love having sons.
I love Ashton's massive grins and James's eagerness to please me.
He tries so hard to be good and if gets in trouble, which he often does because he is so darn curious.
His feelings get hurt so easily.
He loves to say, "I good. I good."
When he did something he shouldn't.
I say, "Yes, you are good boy but you shouldn't have done that."
I could eat them up they are my world.
 
James loves church and he brings me his tie randomly through out the week and say, "I church."
I have to tell him it isn't Sunday.
He gets really excited when it is Sunday.
 (Madison smile.)
 (Ashton, James, look at me.)
 (James come on buddy smile. Lean into each other like you like each other.)
(Too far. I give up.)


No comments: