Monday, May 18, 2015

POTTY TRAINING

 Back to blogging. I am going to stick with it again. Promise.
James has been potty training for a while. I think these pictures are from a month ago.
He has been awful to potty train, nothing my like my girls.
They were a hundred percent potty trained by this age.
He still has good days and really bad days.
Well, until he discovered peeing on the rocks.
He saw his daddy doing it and that was that.
He will now only go potty the boy way. He is pretty good at it.
If he misses I have wipes next to the toilet for him to clean off the seat.
Now he is accident free ninety percent of time and he actually wants to go potty.
Yeah! for the boy way of going potty.
He insists, "Boy way."
My sister said not to count on him being dry through the night till he is three. He wakes up with a soaked pull up every morning. When I try to wake him to go on the potty in the night he is so out of it he just screams. We will tackle that another day.
When I need someone to run James to the potty I have to ask Madison. Sierra is just a little pushy about it so he screams when she helps him. Madison is so gentle he always lets her help him.
I am grateful for her. When you are nursing and potty training at the same time things can get a bit tricky.


No comments: