Monday, May 18, 2015

UNCLE BRANDON came to VISIT

 My father and brother came out and demo and rebuilt my kitchen in four days. It looks amazing.
Nate is a little frustrated that I pushed our project back a few more weeks by redoing the kitchen.
We always talked like we were going to wait till this summer and then we were going to redo it. However the whole project took us long than it should of, so according to my calculations we are on schedule. I am so grateful we did it. It looks amazing. By amazing I mean A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. My whole house is just phenomenal. Crooked but so cute.
I can't wait to move their in a few more months. Yes, I said a few more month.
 
Nate's sister's husband Brandon came out and brought this guy. Madison loved having her cousin around. I loved having Brandon around. He did a lot of the finish electrical. We are so grateful for his help.
 
We still have a long way to go but we are going to get there. I love how dirty and happy my kids are on our piece of heaven.




No comments: