Thursday, June 4, 2015

PAYSON TEMPLE OPEN HOUSE

 
 We went to Utah hoping to get tickets to the temple open house.
We weren't able to, but we waited in stand by and got in fairly easily.
It was beautiful.
The care and craftsmanship that goes into building a temple is remarkable.
The wood work alone was breath taking.
Not to mention the marble staircase and all the stain glass windows.
The art was exquisite. There were paintings of the Savior I had never seen before.
They were so touching.
Temples are simple, but breath taking.
I love going to the temple.
The spirit I always feel inside the walls of the temple is peace.
I also feel beautiful when I am in the temple.
I feel loved.
I wanted my girls to get to experience that.
The inside of the temple has been unknown to them until now.
I am glad it is more known to them.
I pray they grow up and love the temple as I love it.





These two adore each other.

These two adore each other too.



No comments: