Tuesday, September 1, 2015

FIRST GRADE, READING and loosing TEETH

She has just begun reading. She loves it. She loves it as much as she loves doing her homework. She rushes home and it is always the first thing she wants to do. She loves to learn. I wish I could just focus on her learn. She would probably get a full ride to BYU, if someone could help her and encourage her. With two little boys, I can hardly find the time to do the minimum. To tell you the truth I hate it but I think that is just the way it is going to be for a while.

She has lost three teeth in two weeks. She has been so excited about the tooth fairy coming but one night she forgot and the next night was Sunday, then she got sick. Hopefully, she will come tonight. Poor fairy has been through the ringer. She is running out of excuses.

No comments: