Friday, September 4, 2015

TAMARA's WEDDING

 There is nothing more beautiful than temple marriage.
I am so glad these beautiful girls got to be on the temple grounds waiting for Tamara and Chase to come out of the temple after having been sealed for time and all eternity.
I am so glad that they got to see two people who are clean and pure and love each other so much.
They are starting life together perfectly.
They are everything I want my girls to emulate in their relationships when the time comes.
 
For those of you who are not members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints you should know that in order to enter the temple worthily and be sealed together with the person you love, you must live certain standards set forth by the Heavenly Father. I love that these two were worthy in every way. You could feel the beautiful spirit in that room in the temple. There wasn't a dry eye there. I loved being there with Nate and remembering our special day.






No comments: