Wednesday, September 2, 2015

WATERING

Julie our landlady was out watering when James escaped outside. He ran through the dirt over to her bench. I was bear footed, so I couldn't chase him. I just wanted him to get ready for bed. I think if I stay up all night long I might get this blasted house clean. I am sure it won't happen any other way. I used to be this great housekeeper. I am pretty sure that ended with Ashton. I really want to finish all these sewing projects I have. I got them out and I look at them cluttering up my house daily but they aren't getting anymore done. I think I need to choose between a perfect home, or my hobbies. I just need to accept that I can't do it all anymore. Sigh. It won't always be this way. I will miss these beautiful faces when they go away and all I am left to stare at are my projects. Then I will have that beautiful home that I want with handmade quilts and stunning pictures. Until then I am going to focus on two things, my blog and my home. I want it to be a peaceful place, it can't be when I am so distracted.

James ran over to Brecken and said, "I a good bruther. I watch you." He patted her little arm. I thought it was so sweet.

No comments: