Tuesday, May 31, 2016

UTAH TRIP

 We got to go to Utah for a week. We loved every minute of it and the time went by way to quickly. 

Sierra jumped in Chase and Tamara's car two minutes after we arrived and hitched a ride to St. George. She hung out with her cousins there. She go to spend time at their ranch and came back on Tuesday, just before we left for home again.

The rest of us, meaning me and the three little's went hung out with my parent's.  

I spent time helping my Aunt Ruth stitch on her quilt. 

I got to make my grandparent's lunch on Saturday. I said, "We are going to celebrate you while you are still alive, not after you're dead." It was a memorial day lunch. They are my last living grandparents.

I got to spend a beautiful Sunday with my parents at church and afterwards I go to have a nice dinner with them.

I got to play bad-mitten with my parents in the backyard and watch "The Finest Hour" with James and my parents. His eyes were glued the whole time, no it is not a show for a three year old. Afterwards he said, "Mom, please we go to the store and buy a ship like that." The kid is nuts. 

Madison got to have a sleepover with her cousin Kate and her cousin Tessie in Aunt Tamara's apartment. It was so sweet of Aunt Tam, especially because she is pregnant and doesn't feel that well. 

I got to go to the Provo Recreational Center with my big sister Jennifer. I tried not to have a heart attack while Madison ran around with her cousin Tessie, James kept disappearing and Ashton ran from me. I was in panic mode the whole time, but the kids had a great time.

I get to spend an afternoon in the temple. I love to be in the temple. I love the peace I feel there.



Until next time. 

No comments: