Wednesday, May 25, 2016

HIGHLINE HIKE

 There is so much of the last month that is missing. It makes me sad. I just have to start again today. I went hiking with Madison. The whole school does an end of the year hike. I packed the boys. They were great most of the way. It was a beautiful day. Madison loved having us there. It has been a hard year with the boys being so little. I haven't volunteered at all at the school. We have gone to very few school activities. The few times I have visited the school it was a absolute disaster. These two boys are a handful in public. They give me a run for my money every time. I hoping for an easier time next year. I can spend more time at the school with Madison.
Madison will be in second grade. Sierra will be in middle school. I dropped Sierra off for the last time to elementary school a few weeks ago and cried the whole way home knowing she would never be going back there again. This unfamiliar territory is scaring this poor mama to pieces. I am so grateful she is such a good girl and wants to do what is right. I know her courage and values will sustain her through this next journey in life. I am grateful for the strength that comes from daily prayer and scripture study, we will both need it in the days ahead.




No comments: