Thursday, March 2, 2017

ILLUSTRATOR COURSE

 I have received a catalog every year from the community college offering a variety of classes I have really wanted to take. Illustrator has been on my radar for a long time. My new years resolution was to stop saying I am going to do things and do them. This was one of the big steps I took. I signed up. It is only two weeks I figured my family could handle it. I told Sierra if she would watch the kids I would buy her a hammock, but she had to get the boys to sleep before I cam home. She actually gave the boys feet massages and read to them and got them to bed before I came home. I was so proud of her. She has been so great. I am glad she has provided me the space to do something I have wanted to do for a while. The picture above is my first class and the below picture is my second class. Yeah, for trying new things. 

No comments: