Friday, March 17, 2017

MADISON JENNIFER BALLERINA

 I am kind of in love with this little ballerina. She loves her dance class and I am not sure why it took me so long to enroll her. She actually closes her eyes at dance when she really gets into it and I think it is so sweet. Every Tuesday it is just her and I at dance in Grand Junction and it is nice to be with just Madison. I know it has helped her confidence and given her something to be passionate about. I know she has a lot of crazy, purely-evil things that go on at school, most of which I would be naive to if I didn't have certain friends. She's just very confident to just go off and play by herself and not get involved with everything that is going on. She begs to listen to the scriptures every night as she goes to sleep. I know she feels the fortifying power of the Book of Mormon in her life and I know like me she doesn't feel whole if she doesn't drink the living waters of the scriptures every day. I love that about her. She is so good. She is so sweet, and so willing to help out, and is always obedient. I don't know what I would do with her. She is certainly in the calm in most of my storms.







No comments: