Wednesday, March 22, 2017

UTAH for SPRING BREAK

We got to go to Utah for Spring Break. I love being home especially in the spring. The trees where full of blossoms and the grass was green. I got to hangout with my favorite people and cook good food and love on my sweet nieces Ruby and Lilly. My father took the boys over to my Grandma and Grandpa Hair's house to see the pirate ship. My uncle's full time job is playing Jack Sparrow at parties and renting out pirate ships in the valley. He is really good and makes good money doing it. If you saw him in full costume doing his impersonation, you would think you invited Johnny Depp. He really is that good. People pay good money to rent these ships he builds. James just cried and couldn't understand why his grandpa wanted him to play in it. He was bit ridiculous the whole time. Weeks building up to the trip he said everyday, "I want to go to grandma's house now." When we got there he cried the whole time and said, "I miss my dad. I want to go home." I wanted to squish him like a peach. Madison helped grandpa plant some trees in the yard. We got to spend a lot of time with our favorite people Chase, Tamara and Miss Lily.














No comments: