Tuesday, November 17, 2009

LITTLER HEADED MAN

We enter the elevator and head down. A man from our same floor climbs on to the elevator with us. CC is staring at him like he is a statue. The man is standing still like he is a statue.

CC: Mom that man has a little head, Wow.
ME: (Silent. I don't know what to say.)
CC: Wow, isn't that man's head little. It is way littler than yours. Look at that man's head mom. (All the while circling the man like she is observing a piece of art.)
ME: Yeah. I see it.
CC: Mom you have a way big, big, big head and that man has a really little head.
MAN: Chuckled.

He really did have a small head or maybe I just have a massive head. Nonetheless, there was a big contrast.

2 comments:

Shandra said...

This has me laughing my crazy head of!!!!!

Amanda said...

hahaha all the way down 19 floors. thats so funny.