Sunday, November 8, 2009

RANDOM PICTURES of our SUNDAY

I love MJ's smile in this pictures. It makes me so happy. We ate eggs and toast for dinner last night (Saturday) because Dad was gone fishing.
Sierra wore her so cute outfit again today. I never did get a clear picture of it, so I was determined to do so today. She wouldn't stop squirming and making faces.
CC woke MJ up early from her afternoon nap. She supposedly had to get her pajamas because she couldn't stay in her dress all day. I wasn't happy. MJ wasn't happy all day. She fussed and fussed. I finally took them for a walk thinking the evening air would make them feel better. It didn't work. However, I got some really pretty pictures over the reservoir.
When we got back to the car Sierra found her Dad's flashlight and made some ghoulish faces.
MJ won't drink milk in her bottle, but I discovered she will drink chocolate milk. Hmmmmm. Definitely her Grandpa Craven's granddaughter. (Not that he likes chocolate milk, but he does like his milk and chocolate.)