Monday, November 2, 2009

HOW MANY LICKS TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP?

MJ was pulling up the back of my shirt and putting her little patty-cakes on my lower back. I was squirming to get away. It made MJ laugh really hard. It was in the middle of prayer. CC was praying and she added these words,"Thank you for MJ's laugh. Thank you that MJ has cut hair like a boy cause that makes me laugh."

CC put her PJ's on backwards. I pointed it out and started laughing. She started laughing harder. Then she ran to the bathroom shouting, "Mom, I was laughing so hard it scared my pee out."

CC keeps taking a few licks of each piece of Halloween candy and then placing it in the fridge. I think she gets bored with the things you have to suck for a long time and apparently gum as well.

2 comments:

rachwheel said...

She must be your daughter. She is hilarious! And, that's great that she neatly puts them in the refrigerator. My Angela just drops hers on the floor-but is careful to throw her trash away (of course, she is much younger).
I love her little dimples, she's adorable - and so much fun, I'm sure.
We still need to get together sometime...we're pretty close. How much longer will you live there?

Caroline Craven said...

Kids say the funniest things. Once when Nicki was in the middle of her illness Trevor said a prayer that went something like this ... "Thankful that Nicki can be sick and stay home, Thankful that Regan can be sick but has to go to school anyway." We still laugh about that. And Regan had to go to "school anyway" because she was always trying to be too sick to go to school!. Write these things down in a notebook, don't just rely on the computer. Someday you will be happy you have a printed copy.