Thursday, June 14, 2012

9 1/2 Weeks

It is a little early to tell, but some of my very best friends in the world and my family look at this blog and not really anyone else.
People walking on down the street know and everyone in my ward, because it is so obvious.. so I think you should know too.
We are expecting #3.
We could not be more excited.
Everyone keeps saying you look cute pregnant and I think I do too.
Although, I think I came to the cute pregnant stage a little early and I am worried about what I will look like at 20 weeks, 30 weeks, and 40 weeks.
I haven't been sick at all this pregnancy, which leads me to think it may be a boy. I am crossing my fingers but I love my little girls and would love to have another one.
I have been craving cheese, and not good cheese, but cheap cheese like velvetta.
My favorite thing is better-with-cheddar brawts (basically brawts with velvetta squished in them) with cucumbers, tomatos, pickles and mustard and pepper on them.
I have also been craving crackers and dip.
That maybe why I cleared off an entire tray of them during book group a few weeks ago.
Sorry, Barbara. (Please come back soon. I miss you.)

The girls spent all afternoon yesterday putting lotion on my belly.
While Sierra was putting lotion on she said she felt the baby move. I thought I did too, but it is way too early. Right?

I brought the baby magazine home from the doctors.
The one they give you that shows the progression of a baby up to delivery.
Sierra has been asking me a lot lately about how baby's get in their mother's tummy and how they get out.
I always say I will tell her when she is eight.
She always whins, "But I want to know now."
She was thumbing through my magazine and I heard her slam it shut and she ran into the kitchen.
She said, "I turned that magazine to a page that shows how baby's come out and I slammed that thing shut really quick. I am not ready to know about that till I am eight!"

No comments: