Thursday, November 15, 2012

ASIAN COOK-OFF


Barbara challenged me to an Asian Cook-off.
She is of Vietnamese descent, therefore I knew from the start she would win.
How do I get myself into these things?
We invited all of our friends and cooked our favorite Asian dishes.
Barbara cooked these to-die-for egg rolls. They are stuffed with noodles, pork and Asian mushrooms.
Then you wrap them in lettuce and cucumbers and dip them in a lime, fish sauce.
I think I had five.
She made a delicious curry.
I did teriyaki chicken with carrots and Asian dumplings.
The food was really yummy.
It was so fun to spend time with our friends chatting and eating.
We will have to do it again but this time I may have to challenge Barbara to a classic American food cook-off.
 


It was Elizabeth's birthday.
I am an amateur photo shopper.
Elizabeth loves Justin Beiber.
I photo shopped Justin kissing her.
It is not perfect but I thought it was awesome.
She was a little embarrassed.
Sorry, Elizabeth.... but you are beautiful.





No comments: